Monday, April 4, 2011

94 / 365 The Inflator


This morning I mentioned to H that my front tires looked very low, and he immediately headed out to the garage to inflate them with his handy-dandy foot pump.  Unfortunately, the pump (which is older than many of the people reading these words) died in the process.  Not to be defeated, H ventured out to Sears at lunchtime and returned with a very manly Craftsman air pump called The Inflator.  Now, all he had to do was to wait for me to come home from work. 

After dinner, as H removed the pump from the box, he noted (with a huge smile) that I believe this is officially overkill, but it was worth it just to get this box (fancy honeycomb packaging).  Better yet, my brother will say this is a gross misuse of technology – which is the best reason EVER to buy this pump!

Needless to say, my tires are now in great shape and ready to hit the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment