Saturday, July 2, 2011

183 / 365 “The Sync Button is Not Working!”


H had his Tech Support hat on most of the day with a variety of challenges.  My sister’s website was hijacked (her carefully crafted prose replaced with a taunting hacker’s message), and her email would receive but not send out.  A solution was found for each of these.  However, his easiest fix for the day occurred when I just couldn’t get my iPod Touch to sync with iTunes.  In exasperation I called him in, pointed at the upward-pointing arrow on the screen (see picture) and complained, Each time I press that button the iPod information disappears and I have to close it out and start again.  It keeps doing it over and over.

He quietly explained that I had been clicking the Eject button and that I should leave it alone.

I’m glad Tech Support has a lot of patience (the patience of a saint, as H likes to say).

No comments:

Post a Comment