Thursday, May 19, 2011

139 / 365 Going Nowhere and Everywhere


When H and I take an evening stroll through the neighborhood, we often pass by this sweet little garden path hidden by flowers.  It sits at the edge of someone’s yard, just to the right of the driveway.  It’s very short (just a few yards in length) and doesn’t go anywhere.  A bench used to rest at one end, but it has disappeared.  Whenever I see it, I want to step on the path and walk back and forth, but I’m afraid the owners might wonder what I’m up to.  Today, I got bold enough to step onto the driveway and take a picture.  One day I might actually make it into the garden space. 

1 comment:

  1. That is the sweetest path...I love garden paths like these because it makes me think there is a secret beyond, and I am ALWAYS curious! i LOVE those pink flowers too-have been trying to find out what they are?

    ReplyDelete