Friday, January 28, 2011

28 / 365 Lost Pets


H and I live in a neighborhood with strict guidelines when it comes to pets running loose.  And, although I may have observed a few cats tiptoeing by, I rarely see a dog that is not on a leash leading its owner.  I mention this because I know the neighborhood must be brimming with pets, but I just don’t see them.

But goats?  I would never have guessed that we have a goat in the neighborhood.  I was totally surprised to see this notice taped to a stop sign two streets over from our home.  Not that I have anything against goats, but I think I need to start paying closer attention to my neighbors’ backyards. 

(Sorry for the picture quality: It was snapped as my left hand held the steering wheel and my right hand aimed the camera across the front seat and through the windshield, all while driving slowly through the stop – traffic was starting to back up behind me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment