Friday, March 25, 2011

84 / 365 Cough! Cough! Groan…


I have developed a nasty cough over the past couple of days, most likely because of allergies.  Several times an hour, a tiny tickle triggers a ten-minute coughing fit.  I was up three times last night, drinking fluids, gargling with salt water, and sucking on throat lozenges trying to soothe the flames.  I know I kept H awake most of the night, but (other than checking each time to make sure I wasn’t going to expire on him) he never said a word. 

Sometime early this morning, H quietly got out of bed (he let me sleep in) and found the name of an over-the-counter cough medicine that his mom’s lung doctor had suggested to her.  He then looked it up on the Internet and emailed me a picture of the box because he knows I’m am better with visuals… and he added the item to my morning grocery shopping list.  I just love that man!


No comments:

Post a Comment