Wednesday, June 8, 2011

159 / 365 Oh, Those Youth!


It seems to me that rolling a yard with toilet paper is a young person’s activity, something that I never participated in as a kid. I always thought that it was a silly thing to do, and the thought of getting caught gave me the shivers.  So imagine my surprise when I walked out the front door this morning and discovered that some trees in our yard had been draped with toilet paper.  It was just a little bit – it’s clear that our neighbor was the primary target, and we just got some of the leftover Charmin – but it was still an unusual sight, and an interesting way to start the day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Unfortunately, I DID participate-but usually it was in our friends' lawns (or enemies)! We never TP'd old people! LOL! I bet that was a surprise!!

    ReplyDelete